Parents of Latin American Children (PLAC)
The Parents of Latin American Children (PLAC) is a Twin-Cities based, 501C3 non-profit adoptive parents’ support group. It provides cultural activities to enhance knowledge and pride in the heritage of our children. It also provides guidance and ongoing support for adoptees, and provides assistance to children in Latin America through fundraising and service projects.
The Parents of Latin American Children sponsors such activities as La Semana Culture Camp, a dance troupe called Corazon Latino, Los Alumnos, an alumni support group, children and teen social activities, various family activities, and Parent Education Events. All PLAC activities are developed and carries out by PLAC volunteers.
PLAC Board of Directors
- President – Betty Stulberg
- Treasurer – Jennie Wollschlager
- Secretary – Tracy McGarry
- La Semana Representative – Open
- Corazon Latino Representative – Carrie Gorder
- Los Alumnos Representative – Spencer Corrigan
- Event/Fundraising Coordinator – Anne Drager