Welcome to La Semana’s Virtual Office. From these pages, you should be able to find the answers to most of your questions about the business of running La Semana camp.
We need your help!
La Semana is powered entirely by volunteers. Interested in learning more about how you can contribute? Below are a list of La Semana volunteer positions as well as the Parents of Latin American Children board positions, applications to apply for those positions and other information about volunteering.
Please stop by the Volunteer table in the cafeteria to fill out an application or complete the form on the web and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Table of Contents
- PLAC Mission Statement
- PLAC Org Chart 7-19-2016
- History of PLAC
- Camp Chairs
- Descriptions of PLAC Programs
- PLAC Volunteer Policies and Procedures
- Mandatory or Permissive Reporting Policy
- Parents of Latin American Children Whistle Blower Policy 6-25-2017
- Code of Conduct
- Leadership Confidentiality Agreement
- PLAC Background Check Policy
- PLAC Policy on Cash Boxes & Expense Reimbursement
- Reimbursement Check Request Form
- La Semana Safety Emergency Procedures
- Floor Plan of All Saints
Planning Committee and Board of Directors Info
La Semana Documents and Website
- Quite a lot of work goes on behind the scenes all year round to make La Semana the successful camp that it is. Some of the information here in the Virtual Office is available to anyone who clicks on it (in other words, it is “public”). Other information, such insurance information, is stored on the secure side of the Virtual Office. If you are a volunteer and need access to something that is on the secure side of the Virtual Office, contact your committee chair.
- Please send website updates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer Job Descriptions
General Public Documents
- Meeting Minutes have moved to the Secure Documents page
- All Saints Catholic Church Floor Plan (PDF)
- Specialty Room Dimensions (PDF)
- LaSemana Safety Document (PDF)
- La Semana logos (right click to download)
- Volunteer Certificate (Microsoft Publisher format)
- PLAC – La Semana check request form
- Past Camp Surveys:
Secure Virtual Office
- Main page (password required; contact your committee chair if you need access)
- Federal Tax Exemption ID Number: PLAC’s Federal 501(c)(3) number is 41-1558076.
- Telephone number: 612-208-PLAC (Normally set to go directly to voice mail. If you want to use this number for an event, call and leave a message.)
- To add something to the web site, send an email to email@example.com. Be sure to include the exact text of what you want posted and your contact information.
- Address: We do not have an official mailing address. If you need to receive mail, you must use your own address.
Minnesota Association for Volunteer Administration
- La Semana is a member of the Minnesota Association for Volunteer Administration. Their website can be found at http://www.mavanetwork.org/ and offers a great deal of information that we, as camp organizers, may find useful. If you find that you need to log in to access something, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for our username and password.